Come to the discovery of the wonderful underground world, where time seems to stop, day and night merge and in total darkness we discover another way of seeing. This is the scenario that you can expect when visiting our Natural Park of Serra da Arrábida, in the company of the first Portuguese speleologist to visit the largest cave in the world (Son Doong).
- Technical equipment
- Technical support by accredited monitors
- Small reinforcement (Ex: energy bars, nuts ...) + water
- "Light" clothing to use during the activity, since Wind has monkey type suits to use
- For the activity we advise you to wear sport pants and t-shirts
- Regarding the footwear, a hiking or mountain type hiking / hiking shoes fit perfectly
- It is advisable to have a change of clothes for the end of the activity.
IMPORTANT: To continue your reservation, please book a day with our team to: +351 936 263 540 or firstname.lastname@example.org