Adventure Circuit + Ferrata
Discover the Adventure Circuit Total and the Arrábida Natural Park with WIND – Centro de Actividades de Montanha, a group of highly qualified specialists, and nature and adventure sports for over 30 years.
The Fenda da Arrábida of the Arrábida Natural Park is the perfect place for an Adventure Circuit Total. Within the Natural Park, hidden and protected by the endemic millenary flora and exclusive to the park, is the imposing and famous geo-monument of Fenda da Arrábida, with caves and natural rock walls dozens of meters high, obstacles which you will have to surpass. Let yourself be amazed by the landscape and discover the past that these rock formations have to tell you, between the picturesque town of Sesimbra and the city of Setúbal, less than an hour's drive from Lisbon.
At Circuito Aventura Total you will start with a safety briefing and an introduction to your guide/instructor and equipment. Afterwards, we'll travel by van to the starting point of the activity, during which you'll learn more about this natural area, its fauna, flora and geology, while you venture to overcome various natural and artificial obstacles, using various techniques, such as climbing, abseiling or horizontal and vertical progression by Via-Ferrata, always feeling safe and accompanied by experienced monitors, equipped with personal protection equipment. At the end of the Adventure Circuit Total, you will return to the starting point for a debriefing of the experience and share the highlights of the day.
The instructors and monitors at Wind – Centro de Actividades de Montanha are accredited by the National Mountaineering School – Federation of Camping and Mountaineering of Portugal.
Whether you are beginner or experient, it is ideal to enjoy by yourself or in group, with your friends, family and/or partner, celebrate birthdays, bachelor(ettes), or school or corporate events, accessible to everyone.
Don't question yourself any longer and accept this challenge with WIND – Centro de Actividades de Montanha to discover Adventure Circuit Total in the Arrábida Natural Park.
○ Certified Instructor/Guide
○ Helmet + Harness + Double Safety Lanyard
○ Abseiling rope + Figure 8 descender + Safety carabiner
○ Water + Energy Bars at disposal
○ Activity Liability Insurances
○ Transportation Service (per request - extra cost)
Do not Forget to Bring
○ Sportswear (weather suited) + Windbreaker
○ Sports or mountain footwear
○ Water + Food reinforcement
○ Sunscreen (eco-friendly)
○ Hair-tie for long hair
- ✔ Under aged children must be accompanied by a responsible adult or must present a declaration signed by their legal tutor(s) giving the express consent of the children participation.
- Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- ✗ Experience not advisable for pregnant women or expectant mothers;
- ✗ Experience not advisable for people with serious medical conditions (e.g. heart, respiratory or spine problems);
- ✗ Experience not advisable for mobility, visual or hearing impaired people.
- ‣ Experience subject to restrictions due to the meteorological conditions or other logistic and safety conditions;
- ‣ Experience operates on a 2 person minimum attendance per course;
- ‣ If the above conditions aren’t met, we will propose alternative experiences or the experience re-schedule;
- ‣ Duration of the experience depends on the group dynamic and progression.
Open enrollment through the following contacts:
- Cellphone: (+351) 936 263 540 (call to national mobile network)
- Email: email@example.com